- By: littlelocksmithadmin3
- Tags: emergency locksmith, locksmith, locksmith singapore
- Category: Blog
- 0 Comments
Emergencies are emergencies, simply because you would not anticipate it happening, and is out of your control. Have you ever been locked out of a bedroom or your main door, locked yourself out your car accidentally or faced a forced break-in? If you have been through these unexpected and distressing situations, you need to know that help is readily available. A quick Google search for “a locksmith near me” should grab you a locksmith advertising in your area, and could come to your quick aid. An Emergency Locksmith is usually available 24/7 around the clock, and will travel to any location to tend to your lock emergencies.
What is an emergency locksmith?
When a locksmith claims to solve emergency locksmith cases, that means they are available 24 hours around the clock, at any day of the week – including weekends and public holidays. So even if it is in the wee hours or outside of usual working hours, they are happy to attend to your panicked call for a locksmith ASAP.
What does an emergency locksmith do?
Locksmiths deal with every kind of common lock problem such as installation, unlocking a faulty door, or replacement of residential locks, heavy duty locks, digital smart locks and even helping you out when you are locked out of your car.
Can an Emergency Locksmith cater to every kind of emergency?
Depending on your emergency, you need to know if you should look for a residential locksmith, car locksmith or a commercial locksmith. But not all locksmiths are trained to do all of those. Therefore, you need to look for the right locksmith to get out of the particular situation you are in.
- A residential locksmith deals with security services of the residential area such as fixing common door lock problems, window locks, as well as vehicles operated by car keys. Generally, they can help you with unlock services, door lock installation, changing a regular lock to a digital door lock, door lock repair and replacement services. An emergency locksmith dealing with residential locks would be what you need.
- When it comes to safeguarding your business or company, people usually prefer commercial locksmiths to protect and preserve all the valuable stuff. An emergency commercial locksmith should always be available 24/7 to offer their locksmith services.
- Car lockouts will seem to be the worst emergency to have because car locksmiths are rare to find. Particularly, the wide varieties of car models and brands can make it difficult to find the right locksmith that has the industry experience to help you out. However, these skills are very specialised so you would expect a higher cost than a regular locksmith. Expect the price to be hiked especially when you are calling for an emergency car locksmith.
Emergency Locksmith Prices
It is a common understanding that the price an emergency locksmith will charge will probably be higher when:
- The locksmith services required is more specialised. Relatively, residential locksmiths would be cheaper than commercial locksmiths, while car locksmiths would be charging the highest.
- You are specifically looking for a 24/7 locksmith because you want to contact a locksmith in the wee hours of the morning from 11PM – 8 AM.
Nonetheless, if you find yourself in the unpleasant situation of having to call the locksmith immediately, you would still be begrudgingly grateful of their service. Usually it is hard to deny that locks do give us the security we need, and we can hardly do without it.
If you are in need of a change in locks or even door handle lock repair in Singapore, look for a reliable locksmith that can help you with your emergency. Little Locksmith is your reliable service provider that can help with all kinds of lock services. Call +65 6653 6259 or email us at email@example.com to find out more about our services.